老哥
雖然不知道你情況有多糟,但我跟你發生同樣事情過.
可以找我聊聊吧,感情方面我輔導過滿多人,不彷跟我談談囉不介意的話:)
接受事實的當下心如刀割,化悲憤為文字,獻給所有在感情受傷的男人們.
共勉之-
Cause of the reason,I made this in the night of July 9
因為一個原因,我在7/9日的晚上寫下了這些
Everything in this,its all I think n feel,so I wrote as a song
在這裡面的所有字句,都是我所想的與感受的,所以我將他寫成了一首歌
If you see this,Please just come back to me
如果妳看到了,請再回到我身邊.
Sometimes I kno I just being so temperamental.
有時候我知道我總是很情緒化
And I think I got something I really have to tell you but I didnt,Something from deep down my heart.
我想我還是有些話之前沒有說的我現在必須對你說,打從我的心底.
Heres my unspoken words.
My privilege to give you what you wanted you abused it
我寬容給予妳所有妳想要的,但妳卻濫用了這一切
Now I realize that all of that was hella stupid
現在或許我了解了以前的付出都是愚蠢的行為
I opened up my eyes
我張開了眼睛
Broken heart too late
心碎了已經來不及
I don't think that in my life id ever make this worse mistake.
我曾沒想過在我生命中我會犯下這種如此的錯誤
Just let me tell you that I love but I gotta let you go
我得讓妳知道我愛妳但我必須讓你走
I don't think that there's a chance that anything could ever grow
我再也不認為我們之間有任何的機會了
Love is just a word that you can use and then abuse
愛只不過是一個妳可以濫用的字
But I guess you won't be happy from whatever you been through
但我想對於以前的過往妳從未真正感到開心
But still that's no excuse for you to treat me on how you did
不過那些都算不上合理的藉口
You told me that you loved me but I guess you never did
妳說了無數次的我愛你但我想妳從來不曾過
Please correct me if I'm wrong and if your feelings are true
請妳糾正我如果我說的是錯的
You can tell me how you feel but I wouldn't go back with you
妳可以告訴我妳的感受,但我已不會再回頭
I chose to take my life back,Til the very start
我選擇了收回對妳所有的愛,回到沒有妳的生活
Cause I'd rather be alone than with you with a incomplete heart
與其跟妳一個不完整的心在一起,我寧願選擇獨自一個人
All the plans we ever made,maybe you just already threw them all away
所有我們曾所許下的承諾,或許妳早已將它拋出窗外
I know I did you wrong but I still tried my best to show my love to you every day
我知道我曾犯下過錯,但我始終盡我所能的去表達我對妳的愛
With every second you was gone,I dont know why I always feeling down
當妳離開我後的每分每秒,我感到相當的失落
I don't wish you nothing bad but everything just comes back around
我不希望會有什麼轉機,只希望我們之間能夠重新再來一次
I guess I never really thought I'd ever feel this way
我想我從來不曾想過我會這麼的沮喪
But I think in the end,I'd just wish you happiness and then move on our separate ways.
但或許到了最後,我想我只能祝福妳幸福並且獨自一個人的走向我們那已逝去的路程.
It's hard to move on tryna get used to all this change
嘗試著要去適應沒有妳的生活是件多麼困難的事情
I can write a million things but that still wouldent describe
數以千計的事物始終都沒辦法形容我的感受
For the sorrow that I mend,and all the pain I feel inside
我那試著修復的悲傷與所有內心裡面的痛苦
But what can I do there's nothing left for me and you
我還能說什麼,在我們什麼都不是了之後
I can't force you by my side,cause as I told you it's up to you and only you
我不能強迫妳陪伴在我身邊,正如我告訴過妳的這是妳的決定
I was happy while it lasted but then it went bad
在這些事情發生的之前我都是快樂的
Your next boyfriend took the best thing that I had
妳的下一個男朋友拿走了我所曾經擁有最好的妳
And you know it's true
妳知道這些都是真的
Cause the one that really loved you stood right there in front of you
因為那一個真正愛妳的人就確切的站在妳的面前
Maybe you aint treated like a queen,but baby you know I still love you so damn deep.
或許妳不曾像個皇后般的一樣被對待,但小寶貝妳要知道妳始終是我的最愛
Actaully B,u know,I still dont understand why thing become like this today
B,我始終不了解為什麼事情會變成這樣
And how you gonna throw everything we've been through out that window just like that
為何妳可以將所有的事情都丟到了窗外
Maybe I didnt give you everything you wanted,but I still give as much as I could.
或許我沒有給妳所有你想要的,但我始終給妳全部我能給的
Maybe,just as if we never started
或許就當作我們從未開始過
I guess..this is what I get for being a nice guy.
我想,或許這就是我應得的.
But you know what...
I still love you. |